Progress your reflexology skills and develop your practice, with the Advanced Reflexology Diploma Course. This course builds upon your foundational skills with an extended knowledge of anatomy, physiology and how to better promote an environment in which the body’s own system can boost the healing process.
The course will take you through a comprehensive study of human biology and how reflexology can be used in the treatment of specific conditions such as stress, infertility and pregnancy. You will also develop a strong understanding of the powerful connection that exists between reflexology and natural healing.
From the Advanced Reflexology Diploma Course, you will learn how to improve the treatments you provide. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the ethos of reflexology and how you can develop a more intuitive, observational practice, that will reveal contra-indications of specific common health issues while ensuring you can translate the reflex map of the hands, feet and ears.
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Have a deeper comprehension of the inter-connection between the body and reflexology
- Gain a working knowledge of the physiology of the body
- Understand reflexology’s relation to anatomy and physiology
- Know how reflexology can help some aspects of fertility and conception
- Be able to use reflexology to provide comfort during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Understand what makes a good clinical practice
- Have advanced your knowledge of foot biomechanics and foot conditions to look out for during treatment
- Be comfortable using hand and ear reflexology techniques, alongside foot reflexology, to maximise healing
- Know how to set up an online or offline business, understand marketing, know how to create goals, and consider financials and advertising budgets