Join Our Talented Team
Customer Happiness Representative
Our customer support team are what makes our company the huge success that it is. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer support and are always looking for new team members that have the ability to go above and beyond to delight our customers. If you have the relevant experience working in a customer support role and a passion for helping people to go on to be the best that they can be then we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities will include dealing with all incoming enquiries and support requests across different channels, to support a student throughout their learning journey, from initial enquiry and set up, through to completion.
- High level of computer literacy
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to stick to timescales
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Work well under pressure with a high number of support tickets
- Knowledge of working in online systems would be an advantage, although not necessary, full training will be given
Please Note: This is a home-based role
Are you an expert in a specific field with a flair for writing? We are always looking to improve on our impressive range of courses - maybe you are a Health and Wellness fanatic or you have a passion for animals. Whatever your specialised area, if you can write a course about it, get in touch with us and join our team. If you have a passion for writing captivating course content aimed at delivering an exceptional learning experience, then we would love to hear from you.
- Must be an expert in your subject field
- Proven past record of writing captivating copy for course materials
- Passion and enthusiasm for your subject field
- Full time and freelance positions available
- Ability to write engaging blog material would be an advantage
We are always looking to recruit talented copy writers and editors that are happy to work across a wide range of subjects. We offer many different pieces of content including course materials, blogs and social media pieces, so it is important that we recruit talented writers and editors who are happy to work across all subject areas.
- Must have proven experience of creating captivating copy across a range of subject areas
- Must have proof reading and editing experience
- Must be creative, passionate about their work and full of new ideas!
To apply for any of the advertised positions, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Strictly NO AGENCIES