Entry is completely free and only open to Centre of Excellence students. In order for you to be considered for a 2018 Centre of Excellence Award, we need to receive your nominations. You may enter as many categories as you wish but you must send individual entries for each category. To enter you will need to email us or send us a short video of yourself, explaining who you are, what you have studied with us and why you would like to be considered for the awards category that you are entering. The video can be made simply with your mobile phone but please make sure that it is no more than two minutes in length.
Please include the following points in your email or video:
- Which course did you study?
- How have you gone on to use the course?
- How has the course changed your life?
- Why should you win this award?
We may put a selection of video entries on our website so please note that by submitting your video as part of your entry you are giving Centre of Excellence permission to publish your video content.
Also, please include a written entry of up to 1000 words explaining why you should win the category you are entering. You may also send any relevant supporting information such as press cuttings, letters, reports, client testimonials etc. Entries may be submitted in a word and/or pdf format. Remember to include your contact details so we can notify you if you win the category
* Submit your video entry early and you’ll be entitled to a FREE audio course of your choice. In order to qualify for this you MUST submit a video entry before 30th June and meet the entry requirements above, so please make sure you answer all the questions as thoroughly as possible. Remember, if you submit an entry with no substance, the judges will not be able to include your entry in the process.
Email your entries and supporting information to:
email@example.com before the closing date 30th September 2018.
Winners for each round will be announced approximately eight weeks after the closing deadline date. At that time winners will be sent a prestigious awards trophy, winners certificate and the right to use the winner's logo on their website and any other marketing materials.
You can also nominate other students if you wish and the process is exactly the same.