The Positive Parenting Diploma Course is full of tried and tested techniques, proven to work in bringing about change and beneficial results.
It will teach you how to communicate in the most effective, positive way. All communication is effective. It’s either negative or positive. We’ll look at the mistakes we make as parents, without knowing the impact of what we are doing or saying is having on our children.
This course will show you ways to make the most impact with your parenting. It will teach you how to best connect with your offspring and have a rewarding parent/child relationship. Based on NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) principles, it will furnish you with practical ways to implement change and see the results you want.
It will help you best understand and help your child reach their full potential and be happy, confident individuals with self-esteem, self-worth and self-confidence. You will learn how to communicate in a positive and effective way and enjoy parenting.
The Positive Parenting Diploma Course is set across ten easy-to-consume modules, to make these positive changes an easier and more enjoyable experience. It also includes a Parenting Magic Journal, with an introduction and a guide on how to use it.
A Little about the Positive Parenting Diploma Course
The author of the course (herself a mother since 1979) shares some of the mistakes that parents make that stop them from having a great relationship with their children and enjoy parenting. Here are some tricky truths about why parents have a hard time with their kids and the biggest blunders we make:
- You’re not showing them you care enough. I’m not saying you’re not looking after them or caring for them, they need a different kind of ‘care’ They won’t care how much you know until they know how much you care! You may think they know and be surprised how much of your behaviour makes them think you don’t!
- You think you can control them! You can’t – the only person you have ‘control’ of is You!
- You’re using the wrong language; you really do need to ‘mind your language’ around them – When you say ‘Don’t’ you actually encourage them to do! Ditch your ‘Don’ts’, sit on your ‘Buts’ and lose your ‘Trys’
- You’re too strict and too restrictive – laying down the law can often build resentment and rebellion in your kids – Keep them close by letting go! Find a way of letting go of those apron strings.
- You over react and keep the distance between you – Learn to Respond not React, it builds up trust and openness and a better relationship.
- You’re looking at the glass half empty (or completely empty!) My view is it’s always completely full, even when only half filled with liquid the rest is full of air and that’s important – Start wearing Rose Coloured Glasses and seeing what’s good about situations.
Are you guilty of any of the above? …….
Experience the Positive Parenting Diploma Course where we’ll share with you what we’re doing that isn’t helpful and how to change it, how to have a great relationship with your children and bring out the best in them and help them reach and realize their true potential and how to enjoy a happy family life.
The Positive Parenting Diploma Course offers you a Happy Parenting Solution, so let’s get started ……