Welcome to the Advanced Master Herbalist Diploma Course, where you’ll get the opportunity to add depth to your existing herbal knowledge and learn new ways to enhance your formulations and fine-tune your treatment strategies.
The Advanced Master Herbalist Diploma Course bestows a true understanding of the scope of therapeutic actions associated with medicinal herbs, so you can get the most out of them.
Certain herbs are restricted for a reason, but, used correctly, they offer some powerful therapeutic potentials. Through the knowledge gained in this Advanced Herbalism Course, you’ll acquire the confidence to use these plants in your treatments.
You’ll take your tincture making and formulations to the next level. The Advanced Master Herbalist Diploma Course opens the door to a new world of standardised dosing, as you learn how to make professional tinctures to calculated specifications. You’ll learn how to pep up your blends and enhance the herbs within it, in order to achieve the results that you (and your clients) want.
From here, the course takes you through the various systems of the body and the advanced techniques that can be utilised in each area. You’ll learn how to:
- Manage a number of common digestive complaints, such as constipation and IBS
- Manage the common cold, flu, sinusitis, sore throats and chest infections
- Manage common cardiovascular issues and how to work preventatively, to protect the heart and blood vessels
- Use frameworks to tackle complex genitourinary issues, such as urinary tract infections, kidney stones, endometriosis, and menopausal symptoms
- Support clients with fibromyalgia, ease the symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and help in the treatment of gout
- Use gentle herbs that work with the immune system, so that it may better achieve its function
- Use tonic herbs in your approach to endocrine disorders, and support cases of hyperthyroidism and diabetes
- Treat common skin issues, such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Approach issues with the nervous system, such as stress, anxiety and tension, insomnia, headaches and migraines, and nerve pain
In addition, the Advanced Master Herbalist Diploma Course also guides you on how to use herbs safely and effectively when treating children.
The course ends by considering the earning potential of a herbalist and explaining how you can diversify your income streams.