Completing your course assessments:
- For all of the courses you will need to complete a number of assignments these are made up in different formats from question and answer sections to essays.
- You may be required to take a final assessment at the end of each module this depends on your chosen course.
- If you need any assistance through out the course you have online and telephone access to your tutor who will guide you though the process.
- There are no time limits for completing your course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- We also run monthly practice groups and inspirational events for you to watch live demonstrations of the techniques and to practice and meet other learners studying the same course material
- You can submit your course assessment modules for marking via your online Learning Centre as you work your way through your course. Each module will be marked by your tutor and upon completion of your whole course assessment you will receive your overall grade and feedback form.