Take the next step in your Spanish language learning journey.
Set across 10 modules, each of which is accompanied by an audio version of the module to ensure accurate comprehension, the Intermediate Spanish Diploma Course teaches vocabulary, grammatical structures and useful expressions that will enable you to hold a conversation in Spanish about a variety of topics in past, present, future, and hypothetical contexts.
You will expand your vocabulary and knowledge of verbs to be able to describe your environment and compare objects and people in terms of superiority, inferiority and equality. You’ll also learn how to talk about illnesses, symptoms, and the parts of the body using specific verbs, expressions, and vocabulary.
You’ll discover how to talk about activities and hobbies and express whether you enjoy them or not. We’ll explore vocabulary that relates to the seasons, weather, days of the week and months of the year, and learn how to talk about daily routines and their frequency. You’ll also learn how to talk about future predictions, plans and intentions, and past experiences that have ended or are ongoing.
The course explains the language used to express your agreement or disagreement with ideas and opinions, and how to ask for others’ opinions. We’ll also look at how to make a polite request, express a wish, give advice, and make present or future hypotheses based on real conditions.
By studying this course, you will:
- Develop an intermediate level of Spanish language proficiency
- Be able hold a conversation in Spanish about a variety of topics in past, present, future, and hypothetical contexts
- Be familiar with the language used to describe your environment
- Be able to talk about your routine, activities, plans and intentions
- Have the language required to express your agreement or disagreement with ideas, and offer your own opinions and advice