Discover advanced beauty therapy techniques, improve your human anatomy and physiology knowledge, gain a deeper understanding of the role of a beauty therapist, and learn about the business and career side of this role.
Take the Advanced Beauty Therapy Diploma Course and you’ll deepen your understanding of important legal, ethical, and health factors that Beauty Therapists need to be aware of. You’ll delve deeper into the business side of the role, as we explore the importance of client relationships, time management, and sales techniques. You’ll also further your knowledge of human anatomy and physiology – looking at the structure of the skin, cells and tissues, hair and nails, and the process of ageing.
From there, we’ll take an indepth look into various treatments that you can add to your service offering. You will learn about treatments using electrotherapy, epilation, manual massage, nail artistry, self-tanning, eyelash extensions, and eyebrow enhancing.
In addition to exploring the skills you can acquire, the course also looks at the different avenues you can take in your career - employment opportunities, self-employment, and further education.
By studying this course, you will:
- Explore the following treatments - electrotherapy, epilation, manual massage, nail artistry, self-tanning, eyelash extensions, and eyebrow enhancing
- Further your knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Improve your understanding of legal, ethical, and health factors
- Learn about the business side of the role
- Become aware of the various avenues you can take in your career